Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Essie Mezmerised with Bourjois accent nail

Hey everyone! How is it going? It seems it is going to be a beautiful Autumn here in Slovenia. Other than that my schedule has not found any sanity yet and I am starting to think about cloning being a really good and legit work, if that means that my consciousness will take it all to the mother source - me. That, or a crash course at Hogwarts to get a wand and start mutitasking wizard-mode. 


I am still playing with my Essies that L'Oreal Slovenia so nicely provided for me. Next was Mezmerised, I combined it with Bourjois Turquoise Block beauty. 






I absolutely adore the colour. Rich blue creme. And the turquoise colour of Bourjois fits so perfect with it. However, Mezmerised has less than good brush as its fault. I actually took a photo of both brushes, because, in theory, they are practically the same. Both a bit too wide for my nail, and both quite thick as well. But, the Bourjois bristles seem less yielding, and thus the brush is a lot more manageable, while Essie has such a soft brush it is very difficult to control it. I was really surprised by that, considering that Essie always had pretty good brushes.


Both colours were two coats, plus topcoat. They lasted forever on my nails, so no complaints there. I love the combo, I just wish the brush on Mezmerised would be better.


Did you have the same experience with the Essie brushes, is this a new thing?


Thank you for reading and commenting!

6 comments:

  1. oh the colour <3 jaz sicer nimam nobenega Essija doma, se mi pa zdi da sem jih včasih videvala z drugačnimi čopiči. Upam, da ne bodo spreminjali, ker tale čopič ne izgleda kaj preveč priročno...

    ReplyDelete
  2. super mi je kombinacija, mesmerized je posebno divan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleaning is an essential swimming pool maintenance company
    part of the life anti rats in riyadh
    of religion anti white terminate in riyadh
    because some things pests control company in riyadh
    not only on upright cleaner body cleaning villa in riyadh
    and clothing, moving furniture in riyadh
    place 0-1 therefore is responsible cleaning sewages in riyadh
    for the cleanliness of his body, pests control in dammam home and street, cleaning pools in dammam

    ReplyDelete
  4. اذا كنت تعاني من التسربات في المياه في مبناك او في فلتك فأن هذا يسبب مشكلات كبيره من تشققهات في الاراضي والاسقف وغيرها تواصل الان مع شركة ابراج دبي اقوي شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام علي اعلي مستوي.

    ReplyDelete