Friday 2 November 2012

Zoya ~ Tru

Greetings from cold and actually sunny Slovenia! It's Autumn, so I like it. When I look at the trees, I think it's worth the 'when I wear sweater I'm hot and when I don't I'm cold, no middle ground to work with' and the cold that I've been having an on and off relationship with for about a month now. :) 
You asked and you will receive! Zoya Tru was my next in line, next to Lotus. It looks amazing in the bottle, and I really love the shade of purple it is. Sadly, this shade was very tricky for my camera to pick up. In the lightbox it looked completely off, so I had to wait until the next day for outside pictures. Luckily, we had some sunlight! 






Lately I'm not terribly happy with my pictures I make of manicures. Perhaps it is time I change something on how I do them or something ... anyway, as much as I love Tru, it's a lovely shade of purple, I think the shimmer is too shy in the normal lightning. It is visible, but not much. That's the only thing I'd change on it. Three coats on the pictures, because I put it on under terrible conditions (meaning: on the window shelf with radiator drying the polish too quickly), two would be enough otherwise. Tru is a part of Zoya True Collection for Spring 2012. I love the slightly muted look this purple has. It's a great choice for purple lovers, I'd say, there are some dupes out there too (O.P.I. and Misa have them, for instance, I do not know about any others).

Did you get any colours from True collection?

Thank you for reading!

24 comments:

  1. I think Tru looks great on you! I didn't get that one, but I scooped up Cho, Skylar and Bevin from that collection ... and still haven't tried them yet. *facepalm*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skylar is a must, it's absolutely gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. Čudovit je. <3 Res ti lepo pristaja.

    In zanimivo, da sodi v pomladno kolekcijo, ko se zdi bolj jesensko-zimski. Ampak to ne škodi njegovi lepoti. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Res je, zoyo imam malo na sumu, da je vedela, da bo precej dvojčkov s strani drugih znamk, pa je prehitela ves hype in jo vtaknila v spomladansko kolekcijo. ;)

      Delete
  3. Tole pa je res prečudovit odtenek. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ga priporočam, ali enega od dvojčkov. :)

      Delete
  4. Direkt v srce! :)
    Res, ne morm se mu načudit, kako je božanski ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, za ljubiteljice vijolične je tale barva res nujna in perfektna. :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Da, ako ga možeš dobiti, neće ti biti žao. :)

      Delete
  6. I didn't pick any of the True collection, but you're making me change my mind. I cannot resist to subtle shimmer, even if I appreciate it to be lightly visible without the need of a microscope! Gorgeous shade, anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is visible, actually, on all lights. But it is very very subtle. I do appreciate it not being invisible, but it's nevertheless modest. Still, gorgeous polish, I do think you should get it from this collection. Oh, and Skylar is absolutely stunning too. :)

      Delete
    2. Skylar is actually the one I liked the most... Well, I think I should consider to put it in my WL.... XD

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. nije lose, svidja mi se shimmer koji ima :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really havent been much of a Zoya fan lately. But I do like Storm from the Winter collection. This is a pretty purple-my camera always has issues with purples!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm becoming a major Zoya fan, actually. I think that now the bottle count is right there with China Glaze, they rock. Interestly enough, the Winter collection leaves me cold. :)

      Delete
  9. Tale je prekrasen! Fotke so zelo lepe. ;)
    Sicer pa tudi jaz nisem zadovoljna s svojimi fotkami zadnje čase ... ahja, bo treba nekaj ukreniti ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala. :) Pomoje sem predvsem položaja roke naveličana. Samo ne vem kaj bi drugega naredila. Bo treba kak navdih poiskat. :)

      Delete