Thursday 2 August 2012

Catrice Bird of Paradise has dots

Heya peeps! How are you doing? A question first: does anyone of you have problems with posting comments on my blog? Maestra contacted me and told me her comments are not visible on the blog and they are not in my spam folder either, so I have no idea where they went and how I can fix it. Please let me know, if you have any advice on how to fix it, I'd really appreciate it.
Secondly, I'm happy to receive only very positive response on my blog template change! It's a fast one, I planned to do a bigger project, personalising the blog, but it never happened, so I just changed it to green (which I wanted to do for months now). I love it like this, so  I'm glad you do to!

And now for another Catrice! I don't even remember when I wore this baby, horrible. It's from Papagena LE, so it has to be months. Still, it's a lovely purple colour. My pictures make it more pink and less dusty than it really is, it's a bright purple (thank god for notes I do on my manicures, I'd forget everything otherwise). I did some dots with Plum Play With Me, also by Catrice. Some dots are an abomination, but hey, I tried. ;)





The application was wonderful, two easy coats, dries fast too. I'm sure Catrice will sooner or later put this colour out as a part of regular line (if they haven't already), they usually do that. To tell the truth, I like the colour, but it seems off in the collection, I'd prefer Papagena LE to be all green, that would fit better. 

Did you get any shades from this LE?

Thank you for reading!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour! I love catrice polish and this one is a beauty! I'm not that fond of plum play with me on my nails though :( It doesn't look as nice on them as it does in swatches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sve OK kod mene s komentarima :)
    Bar se nadam!
    U zadnje vrijeme baš i ne nosim ljubičastu, nekako je čuvam za jesen :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zelo luškano! :)

    In vidiš, jaz nimam nobene težave s komentarji. Saj stalno visim tukaj. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately, Catrice is not available for sale in Sweden, so it's a bit of a hassle to get their polishes. :( This color is really cute! Not the type of shade I'd normally look thrice at, but I think I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super boja, i krasni ukrasi, jednostavni a efektni, bravo :-D

    ReplyDelete