Saturday 28 April 2012

Two bright spring/summer Zoyas

Hey people! How are you doing? It's the study season! Well, it feels like it's always a study season for me, hah. Now, I know I have a few beauties to show you from my last package, but lately I've been on a giant orange kick, and since I don't have any unused orange polish, I'm putting my untrieds to a pause and reaching again form my already used polish. And yesterday I wanted to wear something insanely bright and blue and Tallulah just jumped into my mind and I remembered I haven't shown you this beauty before. As I opened my Zoya folder I saw it's quite full of not posted pictures, so I added Midori, being  one of my favourite Zoyas ever. They are both insanely bright and cheerful and just perfect for the warmer days, I'd say. :)



 Here's an older one with my long nails and a kitty on my ring finger. :)


Zoya Tallulah is awesome. So bright! So cheerful! Even has the slightest purple flash if you know how to turn your hand. Extremely easy to work with, the formula was a very pleasant surprise even for a Zoya (I'm used to awesome formula with their polish), it's very nicely pigmented and all in all a very good behaved polish. It's a part of Zoya Ooh-La-La Summer Collection for 2009, and I see now that so is Midori, haha, nice coincidence. :)




Zoya Midori reminds me of the Shire. Yeah, the hobbit Shire. Remember the fresh green colour of the grass in the movie when Gandalf is riding to Hobbiton and Frodo is sitting under the tree? I love that scene, because it depicts my thought of Shire very well. And Midori has the freshness of Shire grass, hehe. I love this polish to pieces. Three coats on the pictures, I did dots with Zoya Veruschka and screwed it up majorly on my little finger. I didn't like the overall result much either. Oh well. Midori still rocks!

Definitively the two stars of Ooh-La-La collection! What do you wear in Spring? Do you get the kicks for really bright colours like me or do you prefer the springy pastels? 

Thank you for reading!

17 comments:

  1. Love them both! And I love that scene too. =) Juicy grass. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, darling! :) Oh yes, plus the music in that scene is a pure perfection. Jackson did well with it. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, Tallulah looks so damn gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! :) It's thanks to the varnish. :)

      Delete
  3. I like Tallulah so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As it seems it has far more fans than Midori, yes, hehe. I love it too!

      Delete
  4. oooh Tallulah is so gorgeous!!! Going into my lemmings list =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you won't be disappointed in her. :)

      Delete
  5. Wow it's usually hard for me to find a brighter blue that I like but this one's a beauty and it looks so good on your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tallulah je apsolutno savrsena i s macom i bez nje :)ovo za midori i shire je istina, ali je svejedno ne bi nosila, pre zeleno XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe :) Ali Tallulah moraš imati, super je. :)

      Delete
    2. vec na wishlisti, ceka da se zaposlim pa da dobijem prvu placu da je mogu spiskat na lakove :D

      Delete
  7. Oh how I love Verushcka! So pretty! I actually didn't get any of this new collection-just didn't excite me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This collection is a rather old one, actually, from 2009.

      Delete