Thursday 19 April 2012

BeYu 209

Yeah, you're gonna hate me for this one, won't you? You've seen it a million times, but now it's my turn to show it to you! I'm incredibly lucky when it comes to getting nail polish. Even when I completely give up on it or don't even consider trying to get it, a very nice girl contacts me, saying she can sent it to me in a swap. An offer I couldn't refuse was made and so now I have this beauty. So utterly gorgeous. I did a bunch of photos for ya, I couldn't decide which one to post, so I'm posting more of them. After I finished with taking pictures I sat down on the couch, basking in the sun, realising this baby looks ah-mazing in direct sunlight, so I made quick video of the sparkle play too. Hope you like it!





 A very wonky picture to show you the subtle multichrome effect.

Direct sunlight. It's on fire!

And the video, direct sunlight.

I layered BeYu 209 over Revlon Royal, it seems like most bloggers advise this combo. I've shown you Royal before, but those pictures turned out pretty horrible. I didn't do much better this time either, but still better than before. You know it anyway, it's utterly gorgeous blue jelly. Get it!


Two coats of Revlon Royal, two coats of BeYu 209 and it was love. Layering it over blue even satisfies my wish for Max Factor Fantasy Fire. :)

Do you have this BeYu? Are you on the 'unicorn pee' waggon?

Thank you for reading!

28 comments:

  1. Oh my!! This is GORGEOUS! And honestly, I have never seen this combo before!! Thank you SO much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-MAZE-ING!!!!!!! This is so magical!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is, it's quite an amazing colour.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful polish! I haven't seen swtches of this in ages. Makes me want it even more now :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, I hope you get your own bottle of this beauty!

      Delete
  4. Magična kombinacija. Na tvojih nohtih pa sploh. Krasno. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm, ich glaube ich muss mir den BeYu auch noch kaufen.
    Er sieht wirklich wunderschön aus über einem Blau.

    Tolle Fotos und schönes Video! Ich mag es, dass man die Vögel im Hintergrund hören kann! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, wenn du kannst den bekommen, kauf den, der ist wunderbar.:)

      Delete
  6. Jaz se štejem med srečnice, ki imajo ta lak. Te kombinacije še nisem preizkusila, čeprav je prekrasna. Odlično izgleda na tvojih nohtih. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! Ja, mislim da je tale kombinacija kar moja najljubša. Danes sem videla slike Fantasy Fire in zgleda čisto tako, tako da je BeYu lak dva v enem. :D

      Delete
  7. I have this and find it is a lot redder than fantasy fire. It looks pretty here though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I'm rather sure they're not dupes, and the base of BeYu is certainly red. But layered over blue it does remind me of Fantasy Fire, at least a bit. :)

      Delete
  8. Man, I really want more BeYu polishes! I only have 4. The Swedish store Kicks used to sell the brand, but for some reason they don't anymore. :(:(:(:(:(:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a great brand, yes! I only have two, but they're both great. We don't have it in Slovenia either, too bad. :/

      Delete
  9. I can only say :O :O :O :O
    Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I know that reaction. :) It's a gorgeous polish. :)

      Delete
  10. ja nisam bas nesto luda za tim unicorn pee dupeovima, ali revlon royal je nesto sto bi vrlo rado imala u kolekciji :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a stunner! :) I'm not sure if we have it in the shops here, although normally we have full BeYu assortiment..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your nails !! And your manicure is so clean !Love it & following !

    ReplyDelete