Friday 17 December 2010

SpaRitual - Mood

Hey people! How are you doing? I just finished watching second part of Marathon Man documentary, about Eddie Izzard running 43 marathons in 51 days. Yes, days! I'm trully impressed. Not only is he a marvelous comedian, he's also the most stubborn and inspiring person I've ever seen in my life. I recommend his stand up shows, if nothing else. Although his life path is simply admirable.

But now to the nail-polish. I think I'll repost Can You Dig It? in two coats. It may be uneven, but I really regret not showing you the base colour. When I'm finished with the rest of them of Lativa swap. But now: I may have discovered my first true crush with SpaRitual. Wow! Mood is an awesome silverish-dark grey shade with tiny tiny sparkles that I couldn't capture with my camera, but are visible to naked eye. It reminds me slightly (with ignoring the colour difference, of course) of type of shimmer that Wagon Trail has. Let's look at the picures.






It's gorgeous! I absolutely adore it. The tiny shimmer is really stunning, I can't stop looking at my nails, moving my fingers. I wish I could capture it on photos. These two are the best I could do, and yes, they are abnormally big and very blurry, sorry about that, but I really want you to at least get a glance of it.



You'll probably need to enlarge these two to se what I'm talking about. Mood has this really micro, fine shimmer, the main colours are green, pink and silver and it gives the metallic grey colour unbelievable variability and the WOW! effect I'm looking in a polish. A real stunner. I didn't think any silver polish would beat OPI Brand New Skates, but I think it just found it's match.

Otherwise this is three coats, as usual, it dried really fast, and was actually quite easy to manage. I'm getting used to SpaRitual. And Mood is worth it. I'm loving it on my nails. :)

What do you think about Mood? :)

Thank you for reading!

5 comments:

  1. I liked your Can You Dig It? and this one is great too! I´m glad I can get it in my country, though hardly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina, a ne? <3 Mislim, da ga nikoli več ne spravim z nohtov.

    Sondilo, I'm glad you liked both of them. :) And I actually think we can get them in Slovenia too, but for a totally stupid price, like 4x higher than what I paid for getting it in from Lativa. Slovenia is, i'm sorry to say, really small market, and polish is so stupidly expensive here. :(

    Lendoxia, da. Ovaj stvarno, 100% je savršen. Obožavam ga.

    Rachel Marie, me too! Can't stop looking at my nails. :))

    Thank you for the comments! Hvala za komentarje!

    ReplyDelete