Monday 20 December 2010

China Glaze goes holo! Again! (new info!)


This is going around blogosphere for a few days now, so I'm sure you already know it, but since i posted crackle collection, i decided, I'll post this one too. 12 holographic colours, people!! 

Futuristic and edgy, the China Glaze Tronica Specialty Collection is a holographic 3D selection of evolutionary and fun nail colors. These 12 colors are fashion forward, high-tech, bold, sleek and sure to change the face of the nail world! With names such as “Hyper Haute” and “Gamer Glam”, China Glaze combines the two worlds of innovative technology and high fashion color to create a collection that is sure to stimulate all the senses.
(chicprofile.com)

From what I'm seeing on this tiny picture, I'll grab teal one in the front, purple, I see red, I think, and, oh my, is that green, or am I just wanting it to be so bad I see it green? The warm purple next to silver one looks promising too.

I don't think I can love China Glaze more than I do since the moment I read about this one. Crackle and holo collections? Come on! This is so perfect! Where O.P.I. has been a bitter disappointment with this years and the next's collections, China Glaze gets me jumping around like a madman. And CGs holos are such perfection, I'm really having my expectations high on this one. Now let us all put a cookie on our nail-polish shelves/drawers/helmers/boxes for the nail-polish fairy so both CG collections will be as kick-ass as we're all hoping them to be! 

And I forgot to mention this is a Spring collection, other bloggers (body & soul) are thinking about February, I agree, if it's Spring, we can expect it in next two months. But no official date so far. Thanks to Rachel Marie, for reminding me of release date!

What do you think, will Tronica beat OMG Collection? Do you even like holo and crackle, or are those two CG collection "pass" for you? 

Thank you for reading!

***
Just in, China Glaze spreads the word on FB page! 

Girl, you know it's true! China Glaze Tronica will beature 12 limited edition holographic polishes that will be available for a limited time at BSG (Jan/Feb 2011) and Sally's Beauty (March/April 2011).

So, yeah, nailsbybellan is sadly right, they're limited and available only at BSG and Sally's Beauty. And, ladies, let me tell you one little thing. WE DON'T HAVE THOSE IN SLOVENIA! :( I'll need to think about how to get these babies, if CG doesn't launch it somewhere online too.

PS: A better, larger picture. I want teal even more, the purple one behind it, the warm purplish pink behind the silver one and the orange-red one behind the purplish pink one aaaand I think the one on the left from silver one really is green! Wiiiii! Wow, you really wish they'd put out the names too. :D 

18 comments:

  1. Any ideas when this is being released?

    ReplyDelete
  2. još nisam ni omg nabavila :-/
    ali vidim tamo neki maslinastozeleni,taj mi se čini interesantan,ostatak baš i ne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm an idiot, I haven't mentioned the release date! It's supposed to be around the same time as Crackle, a Spring collection, I'd say February, but nothing is officialy said for now. Thanks for pointing it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nail crazy, ima vremena i za OMG. Možda je najbolje, da vidiš prvo Tronicu, ako će biti bolja, kupi ove. OMG nije hard to find, i tako se ne žuri. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait! I'm so curious about how the four polishes in the back look... As I said, can't wait!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teal will be mine, teal will be mine ... :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baš me zanima koje se boje skrivaju tamo iza i ne vide se.. hm.. ljubičasti mi izgleda primamljivo.. plavi.. iako imam DV8.. srebrni definitivno.. očito jednio ja nemam nikakav srebrni holo... pa zlatni.. ajme kako dobro to tek mora izgledat.. jedino me zeleni baš ne prevlači.. bar ne ova boja na slici.. ostalo sve može.. majčice moja bankrot..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for these holos to come out. I wish they'd tell the release date already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm soo excited!! I read they'll only be availble at Sallys though.. :/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bigger picture: http://www.fashionpolish.com/ I like!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amygrace, me too! I'm just thinking about that!

    Gejba, if you find the way to get to them, let me know, please! :D

    Lalica, LOL, nasmijala si me sa zadnjim riječima. I bože, kako znam šta misliš ... ne znam, kdje da nađem lovu za sve ove ljepotane. :D

    nikki, release date out on the fresh info! :)

    Biba, jaz tudi, upam,d a jih dobimo. :D

    T, it is bigger, and better, thanks! And now i'm thinking the green one isn't actually green, it's more yellowish. Oh :(

    Thanks for the chat, ladies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay!!, thanks for the scoop ^_^.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hočem... Hočem... Hočem. xD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hudoooo! Komaj čakam kakšne swatche, da vidim, kakšni odtenki se skrivajo še v ozadju promo fotke.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Arie, my pleasure, glad you find it useful!

    Ivana, jaz tudi! Pa kako zelo! Ne vem, kje jih bomo staknili, ampak jih bomo!

    Maestra, jaz tudi, tudi zato, ker me firbca, če so na podoben način kot OMG holoti ali kaj čisto fenomenalno novega. A ne bi mogli prepovedati z zakonom, da so holo kolekcije zgolj limited edition?

    Nina, se strinjam, čisto zares.

    hvala za komentarje / thank you for the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hehehe, takoj podpišem tvoj predlog. :)))))

    ReplyDelete