Thursday 4 November 2010

NOTD Orly - Meet Me Under The Mistletoe

Hey everyone! How are you doing? Today I have an amazing colour to show you! It's Orly's winter collection if I'm not mistaken, and it's a gorgeous dark green.


 This is direct sunlight. You know the drill. 

 I love this kind of photo, and you can see some sparkles on my ring finger! Again direct sunlight.

 This is indoors, bright room. It's the reason why I dig this polish so much - i think it looks tons better inside than on direct sunlight.

Here's the surprising part. This is taken outdoors, but not on the sun. Camera captured bluish tinge in the polish that I didn't see. I can't see it now either, on artificial light, I'll see tomorrow if it's actually visible, because I didn't notice it today. Maybe my camera put too much blue in the picture or something.

I adore this polish. It's SO cool looking, it has subtle sparkle, if that's possible, in this amazing deep green colour, love it. It's the same structure as the entire Cosmic FX collection, tiny glitter or something, and it needs 3 coats to get the even look and gain 100% cover. I know it's gonna be a PITA to remove, but I think that in this case it's gonna be worth it. 
I also love this type of polish, because it looks tons better on "normal" light. You know what I mean? I don't need to stand on the sun to capture the best look polish has or under a strong light or something. It looks the best with the everyday light I get. The entire Cosmic FX is the same and that's why it's a total winner for me. 
I'm wondering if it's gonna be the new thing in the industry, doing this type of nail-polish. Because it does look amazing, even though it's a total bitch to remove. I suggest a creme or two between two of these kind of polishes, otherwise you'll go insane, at least I nearly did. :D 

What do you think about this colour? 

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Kaj naj rečem... Čudovita barva & hočem!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all, for the compliments and comments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just saw this color at the store and I really really really want it. too bad there's no small bottle

    ReplyDelete